Monday, October 15, 2012

Check out my other blog

Hi All!

For those of you who just can't get enough of all things oboe and oboe blogs specifically,  I encourage you to check out my other blog:

www.theoboist.blogspot.com


Some of the posts that I present on EauClaireOboes are duplicated on TheOboist,  but for the most part I write about topics pertaining to oboe pedagogy (the teaching and learning of the oboe) on that blog. In particular, some of the ideas that I'm working with during my sabbatical project will appear on TheOboist over the next few months.  It's a useful way for me to organize my thoughts and present them to an audience.   There are oboists from all around the world reading it,  and I hope everyone finds it useful or at least thought provoking in some way.  It sure is enjoyable to share what I know and enjoy doing. :)

Feel free to subscribe and make comments too!

Oboe and out,

Dr. G



No comments:

Post a Comment